Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Dedicated to You but You weren't Listening...

I know I haven't posted for a while but tis the season to be anxious and depressed and too busy to put up a Christmas Tree. I wonder if I should continue my Hangover radio show-I put so much into it and get such little feedback that I think that maybe it just sucks and no one wants to tell me, or maybe no one has the ability to be up at the early hour of 8 AM Sunday to listen--maybe if I went to a night show on a higher power station like KRVM I would get more listeners.
But you aren't reading this anyway.
Anyhow this Sunday I will be featuring on the Hangover the WORST christmas songs you never heard.
Then Friday(Xmas eve) at 8 AM I will play 2 hours of new wave punk and rock Xmas songs. Saturday Night Christmas night I will be featuing the Beatles Christmas recordings.
Hope you will be there!
www.kwvaradio.org

No comments: