Friday, January 21, 2005

Should I Scrap the Hangover?

Here is my dilemma-I have been thinking of just using my Sunday Morning timeslot to showcase all of the rare material I have acquired. I have 3 hours of rare Ray Davies diaries, a history of Psychedelia, tons of rare and unreleased recordings by Beatles, Stones, Kinks ,Beach Boys, Can etc.
I also would like to have a REAL radio program using some of this stuff and also produce shows along the lines of last week's Stolen Song show.
But if I do this I would destroy the whimsical spontaneous format of the free-wheelin Sunday Morning Hangover.
If only I was able to do two shows, or have a longer timeslot I would be able to publicize the specialty shows ahead of time. Anyone Out There? It sure would be nice to get some feedback or opinions from any listeners or readers of this blog. Leave a comment here or write me at marctime@netzero.net .

No comments: