Monday, October 24, 2005

Comments, Kudos, and Congrats

Yippee!! Yippee!! Congrats on both of the awards. I can't wait to look at the article in the weekly this week. Take care.
Cathleen and George

Congratulations. Hope this leads to wider recognition and success.
Bob.

Big congrats on the sweep, you did well!
I stayed through the end of the show, and sent this text message to
Craig after they announced your second award:
> Me (10/15 10:14 pm): Holy Marc! He got a second award--best radio
> show and best radio personality. Its gonna be a good show tomorrow!
It was great to see the KWVA nominations. The Mother was also
nominated for best radio personality. I hope it was a good show this
morning, I'm sorry I missed!
Congrats again!
Charlotte Nisser KWVA

I wanted to be there....and Charlotte text messaged me all night...so I
almost..almost felt like I was too! congrats!
And best radio personality. You go. I'll call you tomorrow. GREAT,
Great news!
They better double your salary, I'm tellin' ya!!
Craig Lev Snap Crackle and Pop

FOR THE LOVE OF L. RON HUBBARD!! What a day! Jesus H Christ,
what does a guy like me have to do!!
Congrats,Aww man I'm jealous. Did anyone vote for Doppler Effect? 1? or 2? Did
you get a copy of all results? just joking. You absolutely deserve
the Best Show award, the structure and content of the Hangover is
better than any radio show our there. It's my favorite. Have you
considered podcasting the Hangover? !!
DR. Nathan Cox Doppler Effect

Congrats. But I didn't vote for you you old geezer. I'm not jealous and bitter one bit. *throws records out the window*
Seriously, you earned it and thanks for raising the bar for the rest of us. Did it come with a cash prize?
Rocco Rocco's Radio Pizzeria

I too am jazzed for you, for you are a personality!!! That's what we love
about you - I know a star!!! Denise

That is really great about the awards, it looks like you found your
calling and that you love what you do.. The very best to you always,
Debra

Your show,and KWVA, is unique because of the music you play. I wouldn't characterize
you as a radio "personality" as that implies a presence apart from
the music as the focus of the show. To me you're a DJ. You're not a
commentator, comedian, and don't host a talk show so I don't know where
the "personality" part would come in. If the contest is about the
best radio show then you win hands down in my book. But in that case you're
competeing against other shows, including Martha's Tacos, "The
Mother," and the morning AM blathering/traffic/blathering KUGN crap -Keep up your great show (interesting music, no politics please).
Greg W.



WOW TWO AWARDS HOW COOL
WE ARE ALL VERY PROUD OF YOU
THATS A NICE PAYBACK FOR YOUR LABOR OF LOVE
I WANT YOU TO SEND HOWARD SOME COPIES OF
THE HANGOVER I WANT TO HEAR YOU ON SATELLITE
Marc M

Great Googly Moogly!!
Nervo

Congrats! For once I'm positively surprised at the taste and sophistication
of the voting public.
Mike Roderick Mood Area 52

Man, that's amazing! Congratulations!
Gary Hobish True Margrit

Hello Rev!
Very rarely, something that is good, like the Beatles or Dr. Suess, is actually popular.
Congratulations on joining their ranks!
Brian Friedkin
Editor in Chief, Writer, CEO, Publisher,
Guiding Light Guru & Janitor
Meltingclocktimes.com

Yea!
Congratulations Rev. Marc
It's about Time!
Dann I.

No comments: