Saturday, July 08, 2006

Robots take over the Hangover


It's true. Tomorrow morning at 8 I will not be hosting The Sunday Morning Hangover. KWVA-FM 88.1 has capitulated and decided to be like all of the other stations in the greater Eugene-Springfield area so that this show will be controlled announced and programmed by robots. The Rumor is that they will play the only song that they like---25 versions of "Quiet Village".
I will try to regain control of my program next week. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause to you or your family.

2 comments:

Dann I. said...

Was listening to 'it' after receiving your email. What's up with this. Why can they call it the SMH anyway??
This really sucks. There been a coup d'grass' at 88.1?

The Sunday Morning Hangover said...

Its OK dann I got my show back from those damned robots!!! I'll be back next week.
Marc