Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday Monday-Can't Trust That Day


Having a bad case of the mondays-I saw Fahrenheit 911 again and it made me real angry-if anyone reading this doesn't vote for change in November may you burn in nuclear hell!
As far as my personal life, I sometimes feel that no one really likes me for me, that I am just someone's clown-it makes me depressed.
And getting old really blows-all these TV commercials on losing weight,cleaning your skin, anti-aging, chicks in bikinis after they bought a bag of pills or some piece of plastic exercise thing-all this energy and $$$$ spent on denying that people DO get older.
Should everyone over 40 just crawl off and die somewhere or should we round them up for the gas chamber?
Remember that EVERYONE needs love-love is not just for the young.
Thank You.
Have a nice FRIGGIN Day.

No comments: