Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Next President


Well,obviously Edwards is NOT ahead, since Obama is killing him in N.H. and he mopped the floor with Edwards and Clinton in Iowa.
But surveys show that Edwards received the best reviews in the last debate-and Obama has yet to explain mistating the facts when it comes to his buddies working as lobbyists for the Medical Industry. Up till now I have not been too happy with his somewhat lukewarm leftism and his remarks about unions. But I am very excited at his victories.
Of course I will support Barack if he is the nominee, I just hope he can weather the shitstorm the Repubs throw at him. Still, Edwards is the one who is moving candidates from both parties to a the left, and even if he is not the next prez he is having a huge impact on Politics in 2008.
May the best man or woman win-I just want to make sure that we don't have a rerun of 2000 or 2004.

No comments: