Sunday, November 01, 2009

Too Much Candy Hangover 11/01/09

https://archive.org/details/too-much-candy-11109 Isaac Hayes- Walk on By (LP version) Mr. (Fred) Rogers-Good Morning Ed Sullivan-Interview with Steppenwolf The Fugs-I Couldn’t Get High Soupy Sales-Pachalafaka The Musical Betts-I’d Rather Have Jesus Andy (Thunderclap) Newman-Water Music Big Fella- Mr. Blue Sky Edwin Hawkins Singers-Oh Happy Day Artie Shaw-How Dry I Am Pioneers-Rivers of Babylon Laugh-In-Cocktail Party The Rockbusters-Tough Chick Julee Cruise-Rockin’ Back Inside My Heart Harry Nilsson w/Ken Nordine) –You’re Breaking My Heart, You Tear It Apart so (Forget) You Monkees-Pleasant Valley Sunday (backing track) Gomer Pyle-Gomer Says Hey Live Phone Interview with New Zealander Craig Lev Mike DirRubbo-The Duke Jimmy Soul-If You Wana Be Happy Mickey and Sylvia- Mommy Out de Light Brian Bromberg-Excuse Me Hall and Oates-One on One Frank O’Hara –(Dust) Poem from Meditations in an Emergency Roy Orbison-In Dreams Les Baxter and Muzzy Marcellino-Theme to Lassie Lorne Greene-End of Track Susan Christie-Yesterday Where is My Mind? Firesign Theatre-Adventures of Porgy Tirebiter Louie Prima Barnacle Bill the Sailor Irving Aaronson and His Commanders-Waffles Ken Nordine-Flesh Nashville Teens-Tobacco Road Al Green-Here I Am (Come and Take Me)

No comments: