Monday, March 22, 2010

Alex Chilton/Power Failure Hangover 3/21/10


10:03AM The Box Tops “The Letter” from The Letter (Vinyl, Single, Private)

10:07AM The Box Tops “Neon Rainbow” from Neon Rainbow (Vinyl, Single)

10:12AM The Box Tops “Cry Like a Baby” from Cry Like a Baby (Vinyl, Single)

10:15AM The Box Tops “Choo Choo Train” from Choo Choo Train (Vinyl, Single)

10:18AM The Box Tops “I'm Your Puppet” from I'm Your Puppet (CD, Single)

10:21AM The Box Tops “I Met Her In a Church” from I Met Her In a Church (Single)

10:26AM The Box Tops “Sweet Cream Ladies, Forward March” from Sweet Cream Ladies, Forward March (Single)

10:27AM The Box Tops “Soul Deep” from Soul Deep (Single)

10:30AM The Box Tops “Turn On a Dream” from Turn On a Dream (Single)

10:34AM The Box Tops “The Happy Song” from The Happy Song (Single)

10:38AM The Box Tops “I See Only Sunshine” from I See Only Sunshine (Single)

10:40AM Power Failure “Off the air till 11:25” from Off the air till 11:25 (Single)

11:25AM Alex Chilton “Government Center(Live)” from Government Center(Live) (CD, Album)

11:28AM Alex Chilton “Solar System (LIve)” from Solar System (Live) (CD, Album, Private)

11:30AM Fess Parker as Davy Crockett “Indian Fighter” from Indian Fighter (Vinyl, Album, Private)

11:40AM My Grandmother “Mr. Frog” from Mr. Frog (CD, Single, Private)

11:45AM Moir Sisters “Good Morning How Are You?” from Good Morning How Are You? (CD, Album, Private)

11:50AM Hans Eichinger “Green Rocky Road” from Green Rocky Road (CD, Album, Private)

1 comment:

zeno.bardot said...

Thanks for the scan of the Rolling Stone article. Much appreciate. I'm collecting a Chilton digital clip file. Drop me a line if you ever want to chat on Alex.