Sunday, September 19, 2004

Captain Kirk and Lester Roadhog Moran

I thought today's radio show went really well- I started with the Lester Roadhog Moran and his Cadillac Cowboys Radio show, a great comedy country music album by the Statler Bros. Then I followed up with the new William Shatner CD, some songs by cast members of the Star Trek shows; Hangover cure of the week; The Stolen Song Segment, where I showed how the Bonzo Dog Band stole "Kama Sutra" from Del Shannon; celebrity spotlight with Judy Garland singing"Purple People Eater"; and the Stoopid Record of the week.
A Jam packed show of Bad Music Thank You.
Lotsa Fun Today at the Eugene Celebration with Marilyn, Rachel and Shawn's Mom.

1 comment:

Gary said...

Your "Stolen Song Segment" reminded me of how, when I saw the Ho (1/2 of the Who) last month, it occurred to me that Townsend's Real Good Lookin' Boy is a thinly disguised rip of Don't Stop Believin' by Journey!