Thursday, January 13, 2005

KUGN-the FUNNY radio station

Normally I don't like to be NEGATIVE on this blog but the worst AM radio news I have EVER heard is the KUGN 590 AM evening news. Where did they find Shelly Gaski? Was it her pretty face, is she a relative of the owner or does she work for free? She pronounced KKK " Klu Kux Can" the other day and can't get through a read without mangling the English language . Make sure you listen just for comic value. The non-existent traffic reports are a scream--you think that in a big town like this there would be a grain of professionalism.
If anyone from KUGN sees this--How can I get Shelly Gaski's job? I know I can rip and read 10 times better than THAT! If anyone there needs some ideas on how to improve the newscast contact me here.

No comments: