Monday, October 23, 2006

Being Sick Sucks!



Please somebody kill me I want to die-I can't breath thru any of my breathing holes and I feel like shit-I can't believe I did 3 radio shows this weekend. I am calling in sick today for my day job cuz I don't want to drive into a tree!
Stupid flu-I got this cuz assholes at work don't stay home when they're sick!
Then again I probably infected everyone at KWVA.
I was gonna get a flu shot but why bother now its here and I have it.
If you wanna know what to expect, here's how it progresses.
Dizziness-sleepyness-slight tickle in throat-runny nose-stuffed up nose-sneezing-violent sneezing-coughing-congestion in nose moving into congestion in lungs moving to a feeling that you want to die.
I hope you don't get it but if you want to be prepared go out today and get nose spray, cough drops, aspirin, tea and chicken soup and prepare for the worst.
HAVE A NICE DAY

No comments: