Saturday, December 16, 2006

I'm Back From Florida



Highlights of my trip to Florida:
-Seeing my 89 year old Dad, his wife, my 2 Brothers, my sister-in-law,cousins. and my niece.
-Watching the Space Shuttle take off from my Dad's back yard.
-Playing Pool, Playing IN the Pool,shopping and hanging out.
-Getting Drunk with my sister-in-law while the family looked on with disgust.
-Recording my Dad talking about growing up in the early part of the 20th century.
-Watching Pirates 2 and My Super Ex Girlfiend on the 6 hour flight to Seattle.
-Getting bounced around in the prop jet on the way back to Eugene while high winds blew around us.
-Breaking my eyeglasses in two while cleaning them and having to scramble to replace them.
-Buying seashells and trinkets in the Indian Trading post.

This Sunday's Hangover will feature freshh garbage from the Leesburg thrift stores.

No comments: