Sunday, July 22, 2007

It's Armin Hammer Time


I want to take this brief moment and space to thank the man responsible for archiving and recording my radio shows, Mr. Armin Hammer. As well as being a member of San Francisco's amazing True Margrit he also has over 27 years experience as an audio recordist, mixer, mastering engineer, film transfer engineer. 5 years experience as Multimedia Production, and is now cosidered the Hardest Working Man in Showbusiness now that the great James Brown is gone.
Check his extensive credits HERE and HERE
Also he used to be my bandmate in some of my musical projects including late 70's new wave band The Jars. And Girls, he's single and available!
I could go on and on but please take a moment to meet the man who works so hard for nothing but the love of music, comedy and radio-the guy responsible for archiving my shows listed below, -Thank You Gary Hobish!!!

No comments: