Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Blogitty Blog Blog

Local DJ and man about town Mr. Random has requested more frequent updates from local Eugene bloggers. Here is what is going on currently in Reverend Marc Time's life:
1) I am on my Third screwdriver.
2) My furnace at home is having a nervous breakdown.
3) Right now I am babysitting Rachel's dog for free.
4) I have had a cold for a week and a half that is finally starting to break up.
5) Sunday's radio show will be a very SERIOUS show because my last 3 shows have been extremely silly.
6) 3 more days till Bob, my arch rival at work , retires.
7) Tonite I had Popcorn for dinner.
8) Does anybody need a Cat?
9) My first Xmas without a tree(yay!).
10) My new years resolution is to have more friends. I still feel lonely.

Well that's it! hope yer satisfied Mr. Random.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now I know it..