Saturday, December 04, 2004

Call Me Ebenezer..

I don't know about you but I have had it up to HERE with all of this Christmas nonsense. If Jesus himself came down and saw what we did to his birthday he would incinerate us all. It started after Labor Day for Christ's sake! All of this pressure to spend money I don't have , go see people that wouldn't have shit to do with me for the rest of the year,smile and act like this mass hypnosis is all normal. Some broad said to me yesterday "So are you ready for Christmas?" so when I said "No I'm ready for Christmas to be over" I thought she'd have a freakin heart attack.
Just give me a day or two off to have some quiet time with my wife, a little wine some food and one gift exchange thank you.
Bah Humbug is right.

http://www.xmasresistance.org/

No comments: