Sunday, December 14, 2008

Playlist for December 14, 2008



I NEVER post play lists,and never have.But starting today I will try to let you know what you missed and what themes I have been exploring.Just reminding you that you can download past shows at www.ahammer.com/marctime ,but the archives haven't been updated lately.

12/14.08-Torch Songs-An exploration of new and old torch songs,a love song which the singer laments an unrequited or lost love.

Janet Jackson-Come Back To Me
Bebel Gilberto-Momento
(break,definition of 'Torch Song")
Julie London-If I Could Be With You
Telly Savalas-If
Bread-It Don't Matter To Me
(break,details of recent trip to San Diego)
Madeline Peroux-A Summer Wind
Ella Fitzgerald-I Thought About You
(break,Dennis Yost obit)
Classics IV-Traces
Sandpipers-The Wonder Of You
(break,Betty Page obit)
Betty Page Tribute CD-Mood 1
Chilites-Have You Seen Her?
Frank Sinatra-Here's That Rainy Day
Johnny Mathis-I'm Glad There Is You
Lovin Spoonful-Rain On The Roof
Annie Lennox-No More I Love You's
The Lover Speaks-" " " (original version)
John Lennon-Oh My Love
Association-Never My Love
David Carbonera-Mad Men Suite
Badfinger-Without You
Bee Gees-How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
(break,introducing the first phazed pop song)
Toni Fisher -The Big Hurt
Colin Blunstone-Caroline Goodbye
Paul McCartney-Sing a Long Junk
Dolly Parton-I Will Always Love You
Kitty Wells-Makin Believe
Roy Orbison-It's Over
Frou Frou-Hear Me Out
Carpenters-Goodbye To Love

No comments: