Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Two blogs in One!!!!




Did I Lose 10 Pounds?
Current mood: surprised
Or is the scale at the fitness center off? I have been on the treadmill every day now,slowly increasing the resistance time and speed. And I am usung the Abs Nautilus ,up to 70 pounds of 2 reps.
Sorry for braggin,but if I keep this up I might just get healthier.No booze or candy this week,and I gave up smoke a while ago.
Currently reading :
Stuff White People Like: A Definitive Guide to the Unique Taste of Millions
By Christian Lander

Snowed In!!
Current mood: frustrated
I WAS going to do a radio show tomorrow on KWVA but after trying to walk around Junction City and falling on my ass on Rt 99,I decided to cancel.All the roads here are sheets of ice and even tho the sun is out it is only 26 degrees with more snow expected tonite.
Currently listening :
Learning to Crawl
By Pretenders

No comments: