Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Eugene Record Convention Interview!


This Sunday February 1, I will be sitting round stax of vinyl with Bill Finneran organizer of the 21st Annual Eugene Record Convention at the Eugene Hilton on Feb.8Th. I will be asking Bill about vinyl, how he started all of this, his EBay biz and collecting records.In between I will be playing songs about records, jukeboxes, and phonographs.
Tune in this Sunday at 10 AM if you love vinyl to The Sunday Morning Hangover on KWVA 88.1 Eugene streaming at www.kwvaradio.org.
Here is some press about this event from years past:
Daily Emerald
Pulse
Blood on the Saddle
Eugene Weekly
Register Guard
Serena's RG story Last Year
I will have a table of cheap records at the convention so please come by , say Hi ,and buy some of my records.
But most of all listen to the program on Sunday Morning!Call us at 541-346-0645!
This program is now available on the archives HERE

No comments: