Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Playlist 5/10/09


Burl Ives - Mother
Fleetwood Mac - Thoughts on a Grey Day
Al Jolson - My Mammy
Montovani - Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticani
The Beatles - Your Mother Should Know
Mother's Day Show Drive-In Intermission Trailer
Walter Brennan - Mama Sang a Song
Andre Previn - Love is Here to Stay
TV Theme to My Mother The Car
Dolly Parton & Porter Waggoner - Mommy, Ain't That Daddy
Ernie K. Doe - Mother-In-Law
Unknown Family on Mother's Day - If You Wanna Love Somebody
The Inkspots - Mama Don't Allow
The Intruders - I'll Always Love My Mama
The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Hey Leroy, Your Mama's Callin'
Cher - When My Dollies Have Babies
The Shangrilas - You Can Never Go Home Anymore
Etta James - Tell Mama
Terry "Cupcakes" O'Mason - Mother
Tiny Tim - Mother
Bob Crewe Generation - Music to Watch Girls By
Dr. Hook - Sylvia's Mother
Gagie - Mr. Frog
The Beverly Hillbillies - What a Great Doctor Granny Is
Beach Boys - Mama Said
Harry Belafonte - Mama Look A Booboo Day
Smothers Brothers - Mom Always Liked You Best
Toni Carroll - Mother
Red Sovine - The Woman Behind the Man Behind the Wheel
Troy Hess - Please Don't Go Topless Mother
Patto - Mummy
Accordians Anonymous - Squeezebox
Randy Newman - Mama Told Me Not to Come
"Wild Man" Fischer - My Mother was Right
James Brown - Mother Popcorn/Lickin' Stick
Mr. T - Treat Your Mother Right
Rolling Stones - Have You Seen Your Mother
John Lennon - My Mummy's Dead
The Five Blind Boys of Alabama - When I Lost My Mother
The Chipettes - My Mother That's All I Need
Merle Haggard - Mother The Queen of my Heart
Tony Joe White - Mama Don't Let Your Cowboys Grow Up To Be Babies

No comments: