Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunday Morning Hangover 5/24/09


Sunday Morning Hangover 5/24/09

Paul Schwartz (Aria)-Ave Maria
Vangelis and Stina Nordenstam-Slow Piece
Don Shirley-Easy Living
Diana Krall-Willow Weep for Me
Halie Loren( Live recording from the Hangover Archives)-They Oughta Write a Book
June Christy-When You Wish Upon a Star
Don Shirley-Somebody Loves Me
Susannah McKorkle-I Don’t Think I’ll End It All Today
George Liberace-Thanks
Rene Touzet-Mi Amor Se Fue
XTC-Chalkhills and Children
Brian Wilson-One for the Boys
Kinks-Some Mother’s Son
Les Baxter-Reverberasia
Cotton Jones-Some Strange Rain
Twin Peaks-Pete Finds Laura Dead
Honey Vizer-I Had To Tell You
Gary Schyman-Praan
The Lover Speaks-No More I Love Yous
Martin Denny-Kaluga
Vaughn Monroe- They Call the Wind Maria
Don LaFontaine-trailer for Angels and Insects
The Editors-Road to Nowhere
Joan Baez-Love is a Four Letter Word
Herb Alpert and Tijuana Brass-Alone Again,Naturally
Donovan-I Love My Shirt
Larry Vincent and his Lookout Boys-The Freckle Song
Herb Alpert and Tijuana Brass-Lazy Day
Metric-Help I’m Alive
Jim Backus-Delicious
Supremes-You Can’t Do That
Candi Staton-Do Your Duty
Mel Heinke-All That Meat and No Potatos
Nico with Serge Gainsbourg-Strip-Tease
Mike Lusso-Blind Date
Adam and the Ants-Ant Music
Sonny Terry-Lost John
Visit:
www.sundaymorninghangover.com

No comments: